Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wii? Not Mii...=(

For the past week I've been playing with the Wii Locator, a handy tool that scans various sites for the availability of the Nintendo Wii. I've had the chance in the past to score a Wii; I saw it at sears.com, and even saw a couple in person at my local Target. I never bit, though, figuring I wouldn't have time to play with it.

After dusting off my Playstation 2 to play Kingdom Hearts 2, however, I've been looking for something that I can play with my daughters. No problem, I thought, the Wii should be easy to find by now...Turns out I was wrong. Dead wrong. Still shortages, unfortunately. Greedy store owners are also just bundling unwanted games with the console and jacking up the price.

Maybe it's just as well...save me the $250 and have my kids play properly outdoors. Still, though, I can feel my OCD kicking in. I know I'll eventually cave and buy one (if I can find one, that is).

No comments: