Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lost, episode 2

*** SPOILERS HO! ***

Hey, didn't I just talk about this? It's Wednesday again?

Random thoughts on the second episode of Lost, arguably the best show on TV today (well, other than Battlestar Galactica):

* Kate, in the vent shaft: wow.
* Michael was giving Walt...a polar bear. "He's not afraid of bears, is he?"
* Looks like Charlie is gonna give in to temptation some time soon.
* At first I thought that they killed Jin off, since he was nowhere to be found; then his name was on the credits (Daniel Dae Kim), so I guess not. This guy's been in three of my favorite TV shows (Angel, 24 and Lost)
* Kate, in the vent shaft: wow.
* Tip of the hat to people saying the show has "jumped the shark": they killed the shark instead.
* So Desmond has a ba-gua badge? Hmm...wonder what that means.
* I have to bet those numbers for the Mega Lotto.
* Kate and the candy bars. Heh. Have to check what those were.
* Have I mentioned Kate in the vent shaft?

Next week: The Others! braaaaaaaaainnnnns

ETA: Just read on The Straight Dope that the shark (or whatever creature it was) had the same ba-gua symbol on its body. Curiouser and curiouser!

No comments: