Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Playlist Workout

I've recently started exercising again, although I was sidelined by an unfortunate illness last week. Since I don't like carrying my phone (too bulky) or wearing a watch (sweats), I only have my trusty Sansa Clip to carry around (weighs practically nothing). Thus, the only way I can keep track of how long I've walked is through the songs that played.

Today's weight: 225 lbs
Playlist:
High and Dry - Radiohead (4:17)
Boston - Augustana (4:05)
Need You Tonight - INXS (3:02)
Cajun Song - Gin Blossoms (2:57)
Advice For The Young At Heart - Tears for Fears (4:45)
Meet Virginia - Train (4:03)
Somewhere Only We Know - Keane (3:58)
I'll Get By - Eddie Money (3:31)
What Have I Done To Deserve This - Pet Shop Boys (4:22)
If That's The Way You Want It - Cutting Crew (4:10)
Just a Feeling - Maroon 5 (3:46)

TOTAL TIME: 42 min, 56 seconds

No comments: