Sunday, September 09, 2007

Blackberry Curve

PJ got a Blackberry Curve today. Yeah, the US is pretty primitive as compared to the rest of the world in terms of cell phones, but the Curve is pretty sweet looking. I gave her a choice between the iPhone (hey, the 4GB is now only $299!), but she felt that that phone was too big.

I asked the AT&T rep about the iPhone, and he said that there were a lot of customers that were angry about that steep price drop that Apple did. He also recommended not to buy the iPhone right now, as a newer model would come out this Christmas (probably the 16GB). Huh.

Why'd we get a Curve? Well, we felt it was necessary for our coffee shop, and having a PDA and a cellphone was just too cumbersome for her. Otherwise, I probably would've said no. Myself, I upgraded...to a free phone. Yeah, I'm cheap that way.

No comments: