Thursday, March 01, 2007

American Dreamz

Wouldn't it be funny if the VFTW folks were able to push Antonella and Sanjaya to be the final two contestants on American Idol? Yikes.

Right now I'm rooting for Melinda, because she's a humble, kick-ass singer; Blake, because he seems down-to-earth despite his beatboxing (and actually sings songs from this decade); and Sligh, because he reminds me of Benjor. Sligh has a great song with his band Half Past Forever on YouTube.

Then there's Haley who's my eye candy for this season. She has no chance of winning, poor thing, but while she's still there I'll enjoy her cuteness.

Antonella used to be my eye candy, but she doesn't seem to be as attractive as she was during auditions (and no, it's not just because of her famous "pictures").

AJ, poor AJ. You represented, and you were fabulous doing it.

No comments: