Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Writing's On The Wall

....or, in my case, my LCD monitor. The kids decided to use it as a writing pad. *sigh* I'm a bit annoyed that they were able to get ahold of a pen (when we specifically try to prevent them from ballpens...crayons are okay, since they're easier to remove), but what can you do? They manage to climb stuff and get into places and do things you don't think they can.

Sometimes they use various objects around the house as stepping stools, or pull themselves up by sheer strength. It's actually impressive sometimes, if it wasn't so exasperating.

So I managed to get most of the ink off using alcohol (the "Family" brand...wasn't there some silly ad in RP which featured a boxer? Or was that "Green Cross"?). Yeah, it's probably not the best solution and I've probably ruined the screen, but the LCD was unusable otherwise. Oh, well.

No comments: