Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Magni-lana?

I was reading through the Television Without Pity Forums when I came upon an entry discussing the rumor that Magni and Dilana were an item. Say what? I immediately sought confirmation via Google.

From what I can gather, Magni got divorced/separated from his wife/SO because they had "drifted apart"--probably because of all his touring. Because Dilana had spent a lot of time with Magni (what with her visiting Iceland and touring together and all), they became linked in the press. I've also read that he's requested that his personal life not be discussed in public, so nobody quite knows what's going on, except that he's playing guitar for Dilana in the RS:SN concerts.

Whatever their status is, it's still sad that he got separated, what with his toddler and all.

No comments: