Saturday, October 22, 2005

It Ain't Pretty

So I just saw the video of Pretty Vegas on VH1.com.

My word. INXS looks old.

JD himself looked all right (lotsa squees from the teenage female set, what with the shirt off). But INXS. Gah. What's up with Kirk's facial hair? And what's with all the black leather? It looked like they were trying to match up with Batshit's youth, but it wasn't pretty.

Jon looked embarrassed to be there.

But hey, it's at #37 on Billboard, so the kiddies are liking it. I guess that's why they chose JD.

Wanting to scrub my eyes out, I went and watched the videos of Spin, by Lifehouse; All These Things That I've Done, by The Killers (which was interesting--had some nice-looking babes. It felt like a Western Faster Pussycat, Kill!. I especially liked the "Killersluts" sign. Heh); and Feel Good, Inc. by Gorillaz.

I then watched some vintage INXS, Bitter Tears. *sigh*. Now that was good stuff. I'm just an old curmudgeon now, I guess.

1 comment:

Calai said...

That was a scary post...