Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Let's Get It Started

The NBA Playoffs are finally upon us. How did my predictions go? As I recall, here was my original prediction:

WEST:
(1) Lakers/Suns, Rockets/Mavericks, Clippers/Nuggets, Spurs/Hornets
(2) Suns/Mavericks, Spurs/Clippers
(3) Mavericks/Spurs
(4) Spurs

EAST:
(1) Bulls/Pistons, Heat/Magic, Cavs/Wizards, Nets/Pacers
(2) Bulls/Heat, Cavs/Nets
(3) Heat/Cavs
(4) Heat

with the Spurs winning it all in 6.

I got most of the East correct, and got 6 out of 8 in the West. My new prediction?

WEST:
(2) Mavs/Rockets, Suns/Spurs
(3) Mavs/Spurs
(4) Spurs (although this is iffy given the Crawford situation)

EAST:
(2) Pistons/Bulls (mild upset, but Flash isn't 100%), Cavs/Raptors
(3) Pistons/Cavs
(4) Pistons

Spurs in 7 in a last hurrah. Sheed too out of shape.

1 comment:

Procops said...

sheesh -- how about dem warriors...

kawawa ang dallas..

hi roman! hope all is well with u and your family!

me links u up on my blog