Thursday, January 18, 2007

And so it Begins...Again

First off: 24. The first four hours were pretty kick-ass, but it pales in comparison to last season's four hours. The emotional toll last season was scary. This year? I made the crack to PJ that maybe they should call Jonas from The Unit to save the day. Heh.

Second: Idol's back. Jewel's looking pretty hot nowadays. Not difficult sitting next to a seemingly-drugged out Pauler. Funny how Daughtry's outselling Taylor and probably Katharine. I'm still convinced that some of the weirdos are actors, particularly the "girl" who sang Pussycat Dolls and her "mother". I'm almost sure they were in a fatsuit and in drag. If they're real people, I apologize. But yikes--heavy make up, mannish voices...

Oh, and Zayra from Rock Star has a hit song! Although it's singing backing vocals for Blue October. Still better than how Lucky Charms is doing, in my opinion.

No comments: