Monday, November 20, 2006

THIEF!

Somebody stole my Creative Zen Micro MP3 player over the weekend at work. I had left it in my work drawer and had forgotten it (something I had done for the past month). Today, when I wanted to block out the world while I worked, it was gone.

Bastard (or bitch, as the case may be).

What's worrisome is that someone was actually going through our drawers after work--one of my co-workers lost a small optical mouse for notebooks.

Anyway, the silver lining is that I get to buy a new one. My wife's asking if I want an iPod (which they're giving away at her company's Chrismas party), but I'm looking at alternatives (I have a decent-sized WMA collection, which would be painful to convert). Right now I'm looking at the iRiver clix, the Sansa E260, and the Cowon iAudio U3. I'm leaning towards the Sansa, if only because Costco has a great deal on it, but the clix is tempting.

Zune? Um...a bit over my budget, and first gen products just aren't my thing.

No comments: