Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Be Yourself

I feel like I just got tagged by Calai.

IF YOU WERE A _______, WHAT WILL YOU BE, AND WHY?

1. An ulam/meal

Fried Chicken. Because I've eaten so much in my entire life, it's a wonder I haven't started clucking yet. KFC extra crispy please! (nothing beats homemade, though)

2. A furniture piece

A table, because you can put a lot of stuff on it and it just sits there, not complaining.

3. An item of clothing or apparel

A white T-shirt. Comfy, yet bland. No prints--okay, maybe a small understated logo at front chest pocket, which you have to really look at to notice.

4. An album or a song.

Alanis Morrissette, Jagged Little Pill. Because I literally lived that entire album.

5. A fruit or vegetable

A tomato. Because it could be either a fruit or a vegetable, depending on who you ask. Thus spake the Gemini. Plus it's a base in so many dishes.

6. An animal.

A turtle. Slow but steady.

7. A place.

Orange County, California. The weather rarely changes, but a lot of times it's smoggy. And sometimes the Santa Ana winds causes wildfires.

8. A cartoon character.

I love Family Guy. It would be quite interesting to be Quagmire (giggity!), but I'm more like Brian (a bit too serious for his own good). Although Brian's a drunk, and I don't really drink. Maybe Adam We?

9. An office item/ equipment

A Solaris box running Oracle. Because I'm chock-full of useless information.

10. An international celebrity/ personality.

Someone British, I would think, since my sense of humor leans towards the English. Maybe John Cleese, but not as funny.

11. A book.

One of those books filled with fascinating trivia that proves ultimately useless in the grand scheme of things. In my college days I would be a compilation of "Dear Abby" columns, since I was a sounding board for a lot of friends, both male and female.

12. A movie.

Dead Again. Because it had Roman and Marga(ret) as main characters. Marga and I always got a kick out of it. Ah, carpool days.

13. A mode of transportation.

A Mack truck. Starts slow, but then keeps on truckin'. Plus, Optimus Prime was a Mack Truck. Awesome.

No comments: