Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hokage

I've been spending waaaaay too much time on YouTube lately. Why? This little anime called Naruto. I've always been a big fan of the fight-style anime; Ninja Scroll and Dragonball Z (although a bit cheesy and drawn out) come to mind. I've always liked how the creators came out with different powers for each of the combatants, and how each one matches up with the other.

I'm also a big fan of the fighting-style video games, although I'd rather watch experts duke it out, since I'm a lousy player. I'd say Tekken and Soul Calibur have the best backstories, with Soul Calibur having the plus of having a Filipino character (Talim).

My favorite character in Naruto? Rock Lee, the odd-looking Bruce Lee/marionette bastard child. Works hard, and has killer moves. Naruto's annoying, and Sasuke's just too-cool-for-school.

1 comment:

askalya said...

Hi, I am a little french girl and thin Naruto's so cool too^^ Favorite character is Orochimaru (the darkest master, legend ninja), I don't if you've seen him already, he's great ! Teacher Kakashi is not so bad neither...