Monday, January 31, 2011

Lego Minifigures, Series 3

I'm a sucker for collecting things. I fell into the Super Hero Squad trap. I collect Marvel Superhero Mighty Beanz. For a time I was collecting JLU minifigures.

One day I was at Target and saw these Lego minifigures (series 3) in the Valentine's Day aisle. I had already bought two series 2 just for kicks, so I said what the heck and bought one pack.

I got the baseball guy which was cool. The kids saw it and were hooked. Of course, this gave me the perfect excuse to start buying new ones. So far I have the following:

1. Fisherman
2. Pilot
4. Samurai (x2)
5. Snowboarder
7. Sumo Wrestler
11. Racecar Driver (x2)
13. Alien
16. Baseball Player

I've been going crazy looking for the Elf just because he looks a bit like my Dragon Age character. Anyone want to trade?

No comments: