Sunday, October 05, 2008

Wii Fit!

So after months of giving up on ever getting a Wii Fit until the girls began dating, I managed to find one at Target. I actually saw the Wii Fit in the display case on Friday, but the salesperson refused to sell to me, telling me to come back on Sunday. Well, Sunday came, and I woke up late. I went to Target, thinking it was impossible to find one there; fortunately, I was successful. I was probably the fifth person there, and managed to snag one. Hooray!

What did irk me was the fact that there must have been six or seven people there, all related, buying a Wii and/or a Wii Fit to later sell for profit. Must have been frustrating for the manager, as it was a way to circumvent the "one unit per customer to prevent eBaying" rule. Oh well.

I think Nintendo's beginning to produce a bit more of the Wii Fit, in anticipation of the holidays. So keep hanging around Targets if you want to get one!

No comments: