Sunday, March 16, 2008

Super Smash Bros Brawl!

I got this game the day before it was released, and I still haven't played it as much as I wanted. First, I tried playing it just with the Wii controller, and developed cramps in my fingers. I didn't even want to attempt playing it using the controller/nunchuck combo, so I had to go and look for an old GameCube controller. Which of course, was expensive ($25!), so I wound up getting a 3rd party MadCatz controller for $10. I got two in case anyone ever comes over and wants to play.

Then there's also the problem of not having a TV to play the game on, because (a) people watch TV downstairs and (b) the kids watch DVDs upstairs where the Wii is plugged in. Arrggh. So much for being King of My Castle.

Then there's the fact that I suck.. I play primarily as Mario, and a lot of times I just fall off the stupid arena and can't recover. Stupid game.

In case anyone wants a punching bag to beat up, send me your friend code. I'll try to post mine as soon as I manage to get the TV away from the kids.

No comments: