Sunday, December 25, 2005

A Very Rebel Christmas

Mrs. Claus got me the Canon Digital Rebel XT for Christmas this year. Yay! After reading the blogs of Vic and Calai, I've been thinking about getting a digital SLR of my very own. I've been debating between the Rebel and the 20D, and while I now have the Rebel, the debate really hasn't been settled yet.

The wifey prefers the 20D; being a bit more budget minded, I've been leaning towards the Rebel. But the wife is right; I might get buyer's remorse later on if I didn't get the 20D (as I did when I got my Olympus camera, which I then pawned off to my dad to get my Nikon CoolPix, which I then pawned off to my sister-in-law to get my current camera, the Canon S410). So, I'll probably wind up returning the Rebel to go with the 20D.

I still love my little ELPH, though. It's compact, and takes great pics. It's slow sometimes, though, missing some oh-so-precious shots of the kids (although it was able to take the picture of the twins with Chucky). Hopefully the upgrade is worth the money...

No comments: